- Security: (and programming languages) I like security wargames – see here. I was formerly an undergraduate researcher with the programming languages group under Stephen Chong.
- Human-computer interaction: I was formerly an undergraduate researcher at the Intelligent Interactive Systems Group under Krzysztof Gajos. (Publications).
- Teaching: I have been a TA for:
- Fun and Games with Discrete Math (January 2013),
- CS20: Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science (Spring 2013),
- CS121: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Fall 2013),
- CS152: Programming Languages (Spring 2014),
- CS121: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Fall 2014)
Most of my projects and miscellaneous open-source contributions are on Github. Here are the ones that I still maintain (i.e., I will fix bugs if reported):